Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Hoppy Easter!


Yeah, I know I'm a little late for Easter, but there were some challenges I wanted to enter with this adorable bunny in a basket image from Ike's Art. It is one of the exclusive new images Ike offers as a freebie in the March/April online issue of TTRCD Magazine.  It's been awhile since I subscribed and when I found out Ike was the featured artist I renewed my subscription. I'm so glad I did.  All sorts of good stuff in there, for sure.



Here's a closeup.  I just LOVE him! I've colored with Copics.  The dies I've used are all Spellbinders with the exception of the little flowers I added to the branches.  They came from a Martha Stewart punch.



Since I've been a bit behind in crafting since our trip and have caught a nasty cold, I wanted to try and cover a few bases for the Outlawz Challenges.  This is my second one for Twisted Thursday which was AG/AG, Saturday Paper ala Mode is Bunnies and Chicks, and I used the new sketch from yesterday's Sketch challenge so WooHoo!




I'm also entering this in the Ike's World April Challenge #107 AG/Photo InspirationGuess I should have put this one first, eh?  Please forgive.

Also, the DL.Art April Linky Challenge, Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #79 AG, TTRCD April 3-10, 2 Crafty Critter Crazies April AG w/critterCreatalicious #136 AG with opt. friendship, Inspiration Destination #147 AG, the Crafty Addicts #47 AG/optional April Showers, CCC Digi Creations Include an Animal and Pause Dream Enjoy #14 Color It.


12 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Donna that bunny is so cute. I love the dies you used to frame the image. I hope your cold is getting better. Thank you for joining the DL.ART April Linky Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness Donna - that is just so AWESOME !!!! Thank you very much for using him and for being inspired to re-new :-D :-D
    Thank you too for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
    So sorry to hear you picked up a cold on your trip - I hope it buggers off quickly :-)
    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I just love this! It is so beautiful! Love the dies that you used! Thanks for sharing it with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!
    Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card and coloring. Thanks for joining us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw it on the Outlawz, it's so beautiful Donna, love that image.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Donna, I love the colours you have chosen for this pretty Easter card. Gorgeous - thank you for sharing at 2CCC. X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply adorable. Super cute image and love your layout. Guess I better go look at my issue of TTCRD. Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious. Good luck, and hope to see you again. Maggie, DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww that bunny is adorable.Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent, creativity and imagination at work. I hope to see more of your creativity in the near future. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in The Crafty Addicts Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!