Monday, June 26, 2017

Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop


Here's a quickie for the Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.  This fab event happens 4 times a year for coffee, tea and cocoa lovers and the inspiration and sponsors are beyond amazing. However, I've been having so much fun hopping that I haven't posted any cards.  Yikes!  Of course I could have made a head start, but that's not my system.  So here's a quickie using the hilarious Lost Tea digi from Bloobel Stamps.  Obviously from the sentiment, my chick isn't spitting out tea, but that coffee impostor, also known as DECAF!  She's colored with Copics and cut with a Double Stitched Circle die from super sponsor Kat Scrappiness.
*EDITED*  I FOUND the DIGI PAPER! Yay, me!  HERE it is!


18 comments:

  1. This is so true, That is exactly how I feel about decaf unless it is water processed decaf- I just don't want to be drinking formaldehyde I love the images you have been using lately. ( actually always)
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes JUNE Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS ? where is the DSP from? I love it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Digi Paper? For some reason it's not labeled in my files. I thought I got it on Etsy and it was called Java Love. Can't find it, though. Sorry.

      Delete
    2. oh well I probably have so much digi paper I would not be able to find it

      Delete
    3. I found it! Link is in the edited post. xx

      Delete
  3. Haha! This is just too fun! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So funny, and somehow that red hair impacts that image even more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL...seriously :)
    Super fun Donna! Who makes that paper?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bwahahahaha! Tooo funny! Especially for someone forced to drink decaf by the doc!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sentiment made me LOL, it's so funny and the immage, gorgeous! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG, sooooo hysterical! Love this fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun card, love the image and fab sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL!! Such a fun card. Sweet design paper and great image.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such fun, I'm lovin' the coffee cards, great images and papers.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hahahaha! Love this! Great image and great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!