Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop Meets Outlawz Wednesday Sketch



I'm finding it's kind of a bitch not to be prepared when something you really want to participate in comes along, but you don't want to ignore your regular challenges either.  So here we go again.  Another for the Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop using the sketch from the Outlawz Wednesday Sketch challenge. (again, last day for this sketch.  Procrastination is my middle name)  The image again is Bloobel Stamps.  If you look down my blog, you'll see that this is the 4th Bloobel project this week.  What can I say?  I love her fun quirky stamps and they seem to be fitting all my projects at the mo, so there ya go.  This stamp is called Just One Coffee.  She's colored with Copics and I actually had the nerve to stamp the sentiment with some Verve (super sponsor) clear stamps right on the page AFTER I colored.  Yay, ME!  I used the new Distress Oxide ink and I've had some pretty good luck with that.  The banner dies are from La la Land and I've used the same digi paper (this time in the primary colors).  I did finally find where it came from, so if you asked and missed my reply from yesterday, you can find Java Love from Laureling Studios HERE.



Here's the sketch.
Here's the Hop.

9 comments:

  1. This image is so darn cute, and the sentiments combined with the fun colours make this an awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...this is so fun, love the added sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, absolutely LOVE it, love those banner dies too.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so quirky cute!! Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She does look like she might have a bit of caffeine overload. LOL I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh she is so cute with that coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! So much fun! Love this image!! Beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Donna, this is such a hilarious fun and fab card!
    Very colorful and happy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!