Monday, March 13, 2017

But I'm not tired yet!


It's the last day for the Limited Runs Stamps February/March FB Progressive Challenge and as usual I'm just under the wire. You can read about it HERE Little Boy is in the shop at regular price now, but you can preview or purchase the digi for March/April if you did not participate in this last month's round.  

I made a tag using DP from K&Co Itsy Bitsy 8x8 stack and colored Little Boy with Copics accordingly.  I couldn't help but add some googly eyes.  HeeHee!  I purchased the Die-versions Moon and Cloud die specifically to use with this stamp and had planned to use the sentiment "Goodnight, moon" until yesterday when we changed to Daylight Savings and lost an hour. I don't know about you, but it takes me FOREVER to adjust to a time change. 

I cut the Moon and cloud 3 times to layer and embossed the cloud with a Cuttlebug folder. Then added a little teddy charm tied with twine from DL.Art and some crinkle ribbon from the Spring Bundle 1 and Baby Bundle.  The sentiment is computer generated.

I'm also adding this to the DL.Art March Linky Challenge, the Cutie Pie Challenge Dies and Digis, Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #53 AG, and Happy Little Stampers March AG with Dies.


5 comments:

  1. aaaww, this is such a sweetie! The adorable image and gorgeous dies are perfect for our challenge

    thank you for joining in with the Cuties xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you used the cloud on this. The background paper is so awesome!

    Thank you for joining us at Li’l Patch of Crafty Friends for our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute. Love the stars and moon.
    Thank you for playing along with HLS Anything Goes With Dies March Challenge. Hope to see you again in April!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! ...Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge :)
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!