Thursday, December 15, 2016

Have a Merry Latte Christmas


Still having fun at the Winter Coffee Lover's Blog Hop and thought I'd share again with a quicky all digital project using Christmas Coffee Elements and Christmas Coffee Digital Designer Papers available at Imagine That Digi Stamps.  Gotta say I feel like I'm cheating doing something all digitally, but I couldn't resist this fun set (on sale at 50% off!) and had a minute to play yesterday before my appointments and this is what I came up with.  Of course I could have made this way more elaborate by fussy cutting elements, etc, but I was gone all day (didn't even get to chance to post this) so here it is. I still think it turned out cute and it would be a great way to make a bunch of easily mailed cards and sets quickly.  Thought I was clever using the "coffee stain" as a wreath.  HeeHee!  Now I'm gonna go have a cuppa (or two).



12 comments:

Thanks for making my day!