Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Oh Bring Me some Piggy Figgy Pudding!


Sandra Caldwell has a lot of fun contests on her Stamp Fans FB page and one of them is for new ideas.  I was lucky enough to be chosen for my #1119 Piggy Figgy Pudding.  Then he got hungry.  Can't help but giggle at #1118 Eating Piggy Figgy Pudding and I thought they'd go well together using the sketch from last week's Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge.  I kinda rushed and finished this late, but managed to sneak in the challenge.  Yea, ME!  

The corner rosette is from K&Co that I've had for over 5 years.  I really loved their Christmas Cheer collection and bought multiples of every paper and embellishment while they were still available.  They are gonna last me 'til I die.  LOL




















Here's a closeup of the Piggy Figgy Puddings, though.  Hilarious, eh?  They're both rather hastily colored with Copics and framed digitially with papers from Gecko Galz.

I'm also entering this in the DL.Art October Linky Challenge, Inky Chicks Animals, CHNC Christmas Extra ATG for Oct, Creatalicious ATG/Celebrate and the ABC Christmas "U" is for Under the Pile Challenge.

10 comments:

  1. Piggy Figgy Puddings looks so pretty ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute stamps... and I think it's the first Christmas card I've ever seen that features piggies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this fun card! Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at the challenge of Inky Chicks. DT Veronique

    ReplyDelete
  5. These little piggies are way too cute! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creatalicious Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love everything about this! Thanks so much for sharing with us in the Creatalicious Challenges "Anything Goes with optional Let's Celebrate" challenge!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, Creatalicious DT
    Love To Scrap!
    Love To Scrap Challenge Blog DT
    Love To Craft Challenge Blog DT
    House of Cards DT
    Crafty Friends DT
    My Crafting Stories DT
    Creatalicious Challenges DT
    Let's Craft and Create DT
    Craft For The Craic GDT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha! SUPER cute! Great job!
    Thanks for sharing over at ABC Christmas Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute images. Love the creation. Thank you for joining in the challenge at CHNC Extra for October.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Donna, this is a great card, I love how you have coloured those cute foggy piggies and your card design is lovely with those Christmas papers. Thank you for joining in the fun with us this time at ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh My! Such fun images..Made me laugh. A Gorgeous card. Thank you so much for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!