Monday, August 22, 2016

An ATC for Summerween


I'm playing in the contests in the Markers! Papers! Digis! FB Group where 10 different artists are offering $1 digis to color and create with.  Besides the #710 Zombie Witch that Sandra Caldwell offered the first week, she's also added THREE MORE, all for $1 that are available 'til the end of the month.  WooHoo! Love, love, LOVE this cutie #1017 Blind as a Cat and couldn't resist adding some googly eyes and a spider brad to this little ATC I made.  I've colored with Copics with a Distress Ink background and a bit of shading with Prismacolor pencils.

I'm adding this to the DL.Art August Linky Challenge, and the SUYP (Cats only) Furrything Goes Challenge #9.



Although I've yet to put #710Zombie Witch on a project, Here she is in all her spooky glory.  EEEEKKK!!!!!  There is both a Coloring contest and Treat Bag contest for each of the initial 10 digis offered.

You can also find #1028 Bearly a Zombie and #1048 Cute Spider Witch for $1 through the end of the month.  Grab 'em before they're gone at this bargain price and come play along at Markers! Paper's Digi's.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome !!! Fantastic colouring on those super coooool images Donna. I LUV her schtuff :-D Really funny idea to add the googly eyes - this ATC rocks !!
    Thanks for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!