Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Monochrome at the Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge


Wow, April is flying by and I'm so enjoying my Guest Designer spot at The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge.  This week our Challenge is MONOCHROME and I had a ball with this quirky image from Bloobel Stamps called Need Coffee (as a matter of fact, I DO!  LOL)  shades of brown, obviously with digi paper dots and checks from AMBillustrations.  Unfortunately, the coffee bean digi paper is unlabeled in my files.



Here's a closeup of Need Coffee.  She was great fun to color with Copics and Prismacolor pencils and I've added a stamped coffee stain ring under her cup from IndigoBlu.  The design is a bit confused and off kilter (just like me before my coffee.)  Better quit while I'm ahead a grab me a cuppa.

I'm entering this in the DL.Art April Linky Challenge, Simon Says Wednesday Let's Do The Polka and Southern Girls Patterned Paper Free For All.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day!