Monday, November 25, 2013

Romance Steampunks Re Release


Today at Simply Steampunk Challenges we're celebrating the re release of the fabulous Steampunk Romance Digis and I have the pleasure of showcasing Romance Jacob.  I have to say these guys make my heart go pitty pat, they're sooo handsome and perfect for those hard to make male cards.  I've used the sentiment "All the Best" here so this card could be used for many different occasions, ie. birthday, graduation, new job, retirement.  Great to have one of those in your stash.  The main card is cut from the DCWV Tattered Time stack and the layers all cut (or fussy cut) from one piece of card stock from the Tradewinds stack.  I've matted in gold foil  and a metal "game spinner" to add further shine.


Here's a closeup of that handsome devil.  He's colored with Copics, fussy cut and popped.  I dare say his luscious locks remind me of an old beau.  Yummy!


I could have easily adhered all the layers flat, but I just can't resist the look of a little dimension.  Really adds interest, don'cha think?  Be sure to visit Simply Steampunk to see the rest of the team's fab examples.  You'll be amazed to see how versatile the Steampunk Romance digis can be.  And please don't forget our current Party Invitation Challenge which runs through December 5th.  Why not pop in over the Turkey Day holiday and give it a go?  Hope to see you there.

I'm also entering this in the Outlawz Monday Greetings Card Anything Goes Challenge, Come and Get it ATG w/Twist Use a Digi, A Creative Romance Vintage Style, Creative Corner Heavy Metal, Feeling Crafty Steampunk and Creative Fingers ATG w/optional use Metal.

8 comments:

  1. Forget giving this to a male, this would look fab on my craft room wall, as you say he is gorgeous and your card and colouring are too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work Donna love this work of art

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are truly stunning images, and love that gold foil, maybe the perfect male card, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Donna! Would make a great diary cover.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting card. Love the details. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get It this week. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card Donna! The masculine features are perfect and I love that dude! lol I can't believe you fussy cut him, looks like you cut him out on a die cutting machine! Happy Thanksgiving and Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous card. I always love the Steampunk look! thanks for joining our heavy metal challenge this week at Creative Corner Challenges and hope to see you again.
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful Steampunk card. I love this image of Jacob and how you've coloured him.

    Thank you for joining in with the Feeling Crafty challenge and good luck x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!