Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Wicked Wednesday ATC Birds, Nests, and Eggs Challenge



Of course I'm just sneeking this in for WW ATC Challenge just under the wire again.  This week it's Birds, Nests and Eggs.  Should be doing my DT stuff but didn't want to miss it.  I'm still sort of under the whole "wedding influence" so I'm calling this "Love is the key to setting you free".  DP is Webster's Pages Petit Papers.  Birdcage is a Cottage Cutz die.  Birds are an MS punch, Prima rose and the charm is strung on ribbon.  The DT has done some fabulous stuff and the sponsor is Jellypark, a fave.  So glad I could join in.




6 comments:

  1. This is so adorable! I love what you did! THanks for sharing! Birds are my delight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is elegant to the top level. I love that bird cage. Wow.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous - such a sweet creation. You never cease to amaze me Donna. Genius !!
    Hugz
    IKE xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, love the little key ring charm! :) Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh what a delightful card, love the entwined ribbon and love about to be released, groooovin kiddo, hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!