Friday, February 8, 2013

Dilly Beans Hearts Challenge


OOps, the day has gotten a bit away from me.  Here's my DT card for the current Dilly Beans Hearts challenge.  I've used one of the adorable new images in the Shop , #531 Ginger Set.  Isn't she a cutie pie?  I wanted to use some non traditional Valentine colors for this and took my inspiration from the pretty Basic Grey DP.  The swirly flowers reminded me of her hair and the colors matched some of my conversation heart stickers so there ya go.  She's colored with Copics and I've used a border punch from EK Success and lattice hearts from MS.  Added a bit of crinkle seam binging and called it done.  Be sure and stop by Dilly Beans to see the fab inspiration from my teamies and hope you can play along.  I'm also ading this to the Simon Says Stamp Have a Heart Challenge and The Outlawz Copic/Promarker Valentines Challenge.

6 comments:

  1. OMGosh!! She is too, too adorable. Love the coloring and the wonderful card design and details. So sweet.
    Susanxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh - totally fabbo card Donna. Such a cutie and a beautiful creation :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna, a little stunner this is, just adorable, we are going to have to get a lead weight to put around that ankle to keep you grounded, ROFL, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super cute Valentine card Donna! I am loving the little girl with her heart tatoo under her eye. lol Too cute and like you I like that paper-it goes so well with your little girls hair. As usual you have colored her so fabulously!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super adorable card!! I love that sweet image!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!