Friday, September 28, 2012

Dilly Beans Fall Challenge


This week at Dilly Beans, we're still celebrating the Fall season.  I love the changing leaves and the way the crisp breeze makes them dance through the air.  I've used an older image, #154 Hanging Heart Girl and removed her heart.  I love the way it looks like her hair is blowing in the wind.



She's colored with Copics and Spica Pens and I added a shaped computer generated sentiment.  The background is embossed with the Tim Holtz Swirls folder and the dancing leaves are metallic brads.  A leaf border was punched in copper foil card stock with an EK Success punch.

Be sure to check out the fabulous work from my teamies at the Challenge Blog and just wait 'til you see the fab new stamps Megan has added to the STORE.  Besides a whole slew of new Halloween stamps, Megan has some adorable new turtles.


Aren't they the cutest EVER?  I apologize in advance for a lean week this week.  I'm currently in Chicago area for my 40th high school reunion and didn't get much crafting time in before and won't be around much this weekend.  See you next week.







3 comments:

  1. This is awesome, love the fall colors, details, etc. except it is in the mid to upper 90, dont love that. Hey give a shout to my birth town and have fun, be safe, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, I can feel the cool, crisp autumn breeze just by looking at your card! LOVE that foil border punch and now I'm burrowing through the piles in my craft room looking for those damn leaf brads....I know they're in here somewhere :)
    Hope you're having a ball in Chicago!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!