Saturday, December 5, 2009

BBTB Blog Hop winner!

Woo Hoo! This month's BBTB Blog Hop Candy winner is..... chosen by Random DH...... is # 67

CATHY C who wrote ...
(Click on that to see what Cathy wrote. How come I can't paste it directly? I'm such and idiot when it comes to this stuff LOL Oh crap, that didn't work either, trust me, Cathy said nice stuff and is new to crafting so the candy will come in handy :D)

Please email me at dlmundinger (at) yahoo (dot) com with your addy and I'll get that right out to you. Thanks to all who participated.

Yes I know I said I'd be posting blog candy in honor of my 400 (+woohoo!) followers but I need to get it all together and take a pic. Check back later today, okay? (Hopefully, I think DH as the itch to go do something) Hugs, D

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the 400+ followers, Donna. You deserve this great fan following, I must say ;-)

    Hugs from one of your greatest fans,
    Smita :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Cathy. Lol you are just so funny Donna. Have a great day with hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna, Thank you for your comment on my blog. I didn't know that my links weren't working and I fixed the ones on that post (I hope!). I'm going back to check the others. I'm new at this so many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMAO, Donna! You're such a spaz! Congrats Cathy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Donna for your Bloggaversary and 400 followers, this many followers is not surprising with your talent & the inspiration we get when we visit your wonderful blog. Have a wonderful week and thanks for the opportunity to be in the running for this wonderful candy. Hugs Jodie from Oz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!